This website does collect and aggregate information on:
- What pages visitors access or visit.
- Information volunteered by the visitor.
Typically information collected is used:
- For internal review.
- To improve the content of this website.
Information may be disclosed:
- To our affiliates.
- To third party providers who offer services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services.
- By you on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to this website and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information, on this website.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages we may sustain.
Information Automatically Logged
We may use your IP address to gather broad demographic information and see where our traffic comes from. We may automatically receive non-personal information when you visit our website, such as the type of Internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the website which directed you to this website. We may use this non-personal information to assist us in providing an effective service on this website.
Under 13 years old
This website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from or about any person under the age of 13.
This website contains links to other sites that we think you will either enjoy or find useful. We are not responsible for the privacy, information, practices or content of other websites. We recommend you review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Email Subscription Information
We may ask you for your contact information, such as your email address for our newsletter.
This website has reasonable security measures in place to protect the personal information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using this website you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence. This website is governed by the laws of the United States. We make no representation that the website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
Choices and Access
If you no longer want to receive electronic newsletters, marketing communications, and other communications related to other products or services offered by us, you can click on the “unsubscribe” link available in each email or contact us and request to be removed from our email marketing database.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that, if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of our affiliates, a third- party service provider or a third party with which we have already shared it. Please also note that, if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages as part of your ongoing use of our products or services. You should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact info@moxieUSA.com.